Wednesday 24 February 2010

It is BORN.

Today, we have seen the birth of something magnificent. It may not appear so immediately. In fact, it may not even appear so within the foreseeable future. But in time, it will become apparent.

This blog is exclusive. Only a select few will really know what goes on inside my head, but this blog gets alot of people alot closer to seeing my thoughts.

Want to see random thoughts of mine? Read film reviews? Hear what i think of certain albums or artists?

Check back here and all will be revealed. My name is Daniel Jama, and today i started this blog. I'm an aspiring screenwriter, with a focus on feature films. I do enjoy writing many different things though. I like to write poetry, short stories, reviews and more. Hopefully one day i will find people who share my vision and help me to create it.

Here is my top 10 list of movies:

Pulp Fiction
Elephant
Reservoir Dogs
Falling Down
Stand By Me
Memphis Belle
Wait Until Dark
Once Upon A Time In America
The Getaway (1972)
OldBoy

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment